OurAuto’s market leading OBD2 diagnostic tool
The easy-to-use tool comes software-enabled, and provides auto-detection, top range health reports and has regular monthly updates. It also provides customers with seamless integration with VACC MotorTech, saving customers lots of time diagnosing many technical issues.
Large range OF support
Covers a large range of vehicles worldwide with automatic vehicle model detection
Capable of performing a vehicle health check on all systems on modern vehicles
Dynamic vehicle health reports with the ability to send email reports to customers
Three years of software updates included
Reads live data and graphs information for comparisons
Exclusive software for OurAuto customers and seamless integration with VACC MotorTech
More diagnostic features
Bundled with several features the OurAuto Diagnostic Tool Series III is easy to use and includes exclusive software for OurAuto customers and seamless integreation with VACC MotorTech
The Latest Cutting Edge diagnostic Tool From OurAuto
The OurAuto Diagnostic Tool Series III is one of Launch’s latest top-end car comprehensive diagnostic tools based on the latest Android operating system. It inherits Launch’s many advantages in car fault diagnostic technologies, including large car model coverage, powerful functions, a large number of special functions, and accurate test data.
- OEM level access to module programming, resets, relearn
- Key programming and normal diagnostic functions
- Alarms can be set for range sensor problems
- OurAuto Local Diagnose Function
Hardware And Software Management Made Easy
The OurAuto Diagnostic Tool Series III achieves full car model and full system fault diagnosis through the Bluetooth communication between Data Link Connector (DLC) and smart DBS mobile terminal. It has Customer Management functionality, and One-click software Upgrades. The Series III also comes with the ability to be linked directly to VACC MotorTech, with exhaustive technical manuals and information and expert technician support.
- Has quick resets of fault codes
- Covers all makes and models in the oceanic region
- Launch’s latest top end comprehensive diagnostic tool
- VACC Motortech Integration
- Help desk support provided for diagnostic tool and software
Service Lamp Reset
Electronic Throttle Relearning
OurAuto Diagnostic Tool
We have stock available for immediate delivery
For an in-person demonstration or an online presentation please leave your contact details here and we will be in touch with you within 24 hours to setup a time to meet.
New launch Series III
Diagnostic tool pricing
- Initial deposit of $635 + GST
- 35 Months at $199 plus GST per month (interest free) OR COD $6,460.00 plus GST (includes a 10% discount)
- 3 years software updates included
- VACC OurAuto exclusive 3 year warranty
- Help desk support provided for diagnostic tool and software
36 monthly instalments for $199 + GST with software updates included for the first three years
Year Exclusive Warranty
What Our Clients Say
Helping businesses just like yours
What matters to us most is what our clients have to say about their experience once they started to use our diagnostic tool. Below are some of the messages we have received from businesses like yours.
“We are still learning the OurAuto Scan Tool but we are very happy with it so far.Insurance wise we have found the scan tool to be fool proof.Our pre and post scans have made it very easy for us to push through to insurance companies.”
Michelle & Robert – Evolution Crash Repairs, Kilburn SA
“I have been using the OurAuto Diagnostic Tool for a few years now. I find it very reliable with a comprehensive range of cars and its very user-friendly as well”
Tony Trunzo – TTech Automotive
“I’ve been very happy with OurAuto scan tool, I can’t fault it. I’ve been able to scan and get into every model that’s come through the workshop and recently upgraded to the series II model”
Darryl Herbert – Auto Technical Services
“We have been using the OurAuto Scan Tool for almost 12 months and it has helped our workshop immensely. It works great with the OurAuto Motortech system which provides repair information, wiring diagrams and step by step fault code diagnostics. The scan tool itself has all of the adapters for older vehicles and a Bluetooth adapter for OBD2. The monthly payments are done direct with them so no interest or fees and we get 3 years of updates included, it was a no brainer to use OurAuto.”
Alan & Becky – MV Motors, Balclutha
“OurAuto has supplied their diagnostic scan tool to a number of our branches throughout Auckland and they are proving very useful from scanning fault codes to programming injectors, resetting systems and doing live data reads so our technicians can see how certain systems are operating on a range of different vehicles. It is great having access to their team who provide ongoing support and training as well. Highly recommended scan tool.”
Aaron MacDonald – Group Fixed Operations ManagerEagers Automotive New Zealand & Auckland Auto Collection
Built on Trust
Some of our clients
Frequently asked questions
- 1 inch FHD IPS capacitive multi-point touch screen
- 1920×1200 pixels high-resolution
- 8 core 2GHz CPU / 3GB RAM / 32GB Storage
- Front-facing 5MP Camera + Rear-facing 8MP Camera
- Android Operating System
- Covers all makes and models of the oceanic region
- One-click 3 year software updates included
- 9360mAh battery, QC3.0 fast-charge
- Component Replacement, Cylinder Compression Test, Injector Cut Out Test, DPF Regeneration
- Communicates with ABS & Transmissions
The updates to this tool from the previous model (earlier edition) are below:
- Far superior battery life (9360Ah lithium compared to 7000Ah)
- Much faster 8 core processor than the old model – boot time is faster including diagnostic app itself, quicker to scan cars and load menus on the interface
- IP65 waterproof with built in stand with bigger and tougher screen
- Higher resolution and better graphics chip so its far nicer to use and read
- Diagnostic app itself is much more intuitive and easier to navigate
- Higher resolution cameras for reading VIN plate scanning, something the old model struggled to decipher sometimes
- Dual band Wi-Fi so it runs both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz – much more adaptable to newer Wi-Fi routers running higher speed band, also helps with wireless print speed and downloads
- As for the interface itself some other features if you swipe left/right on the OurAuto page (where local diagnose, intelligent diagnose etc are shown) you can access the reports and user manual
- easier and on the 4th page it has ADAS (quick resets and calibration of safety systems for new cars) and TPMS reset as well as voltage & videoscope options (available seperately)
- Also when you click on ‘service function’ on the main diagnostic app page you’ll see most resets are the same, like brake/oil/bleeding/DPF/gear learn but if you swipe up (to scroll down) there are more options like gearbox relearn, sun roof, injectors, suspension.
- Previous model scan tool didn’t offer sunroof reset/calibration
- Previous model scan tool didn’t offer SUS (it offered SAS which is steering angle sensor, separate to SUS)
- Previous model scan tool didn’t offer AFS reset/calibration (this is adaptive lights which is automatic high beams and/or adaptive lights that turn when you turn the wheel/follow the road)
As for the interface itself some other features are if you swipe left/right on the OurAuto page (where local diagnose, intelligent diagnose etc are shown) you can access the reports and user manual easier.
Also when you click on ‘service function’ on the main diagnostic app page you’ll see most resets are the same, like brake/oil/bleeding/DPF/gear learn but if you swipe up (to scroll down) there are more options on the new tool like gearbox relearn, sun roof, injectors, suspension.
If you have OurAuto’s previous diagnostic tool and are looking to upgrade, below are some key differences.
- Old diagnostic tool didn’t offer sunroof reset/calibration
- Old diagnostic tool didn’t offer SUS (it offered SAS which is steering angle sensor, separate to SUS)
- Old diagnostic tool didn’t offer AFS reset/calibration (this is adaptive lights which is automatic high beams and/or adaptive lights that turn when you turn the wheel/follow the road
36 monthly instalments of $199 + GST (*3 years of software updates included)
Bundled with several features, the OurAuto Diagnostic Tool Series II is easy to use and includes exclusive software for OurAuto customers and seamless integration with VACC MotorTech. It includes OEM level access to module programming, resets, relearn, key programming and standard diagnostic functions, covering a large range of vehicles worldwide, with capacity to perform vehicle health checks on all systems on late model vehicles and checking all computers on the vehicle. Alarms can be set for range sensor problems, quick resets of fault codes, along with automatic vehicle model detection on late model vehicles (mostly European). Dynamic health reports can be generated with the ability to email reports to customers. The scan tool has regular software updates and is available on a convenient monthly subscription plan.
Register for a personalised demo
Book a free demo
There is a detailed user manual available and stored within the Launch diagnostic tool, plus further training and support via the OurAuto team by calling 1300 687 288 or emailing email@example.com
We have stock available for immediate delivery so please contact us today.